Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Gently migrating to Git + Gerrit

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 09:04:03 +0200
2013/9/20 Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
If I understand correctly, the main difference between Chocolatey
packages and NuGet packages from our perspective is that the former are
installed in system-wide locations (primarily %ProgramFiles%) and the
latter are installed in the local source directory. Which would be
preferable for building Wireshark on Windows?

On my side I would prefer having a system-wide location if I can avoid putting more stuff in my %ProgramFiles% folder as my system disk is filling way too fast. Do we have the possibility to change the target folder (like the WIRESHARK_LIB_DIR environment variable we have today)?

Pascal.