Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 36452: /trunk/gtk/ /trunk/gtk/: main

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 15:00:57 +0200
On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 2:35 PM, Graham Bloice
<graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In what way can't you update your build machine?

It's a production machine, and it's not my table at all.
The build is a "Scheduled Task", all I get is the output.
My main build is for Solaris and OSX, which I control.

> You obviously update the sources on it.

I have my own internal subversion with the source.

I'm happy with any solution, I just want our source to build without
hazzle for everybody else regardless of compiler/SDK installed.

--
Stig Bjørlykke