Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 35213: /trunk/docbook/wsdg_src/ /tru

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 12:13:24 +0100
On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 09:53:09PM -0500, Bill Meier wrote:
> It seemed like a good idea to me.  I find trying to read
> README.developer rather tedious, altho I do agree that a plain text file
> can be grep'ed and etc.
>
> If there's feeling that README.developer should be left as is, then I
> can certainly revert the changes.

If someone is willing and able to create a readable ascii version from the
docbook (as proposed in another mail to this thread), then docbook
integration would be my preferred solution as it provides one source where
to search for programming information. Right now I use wsdg rarely because
of its format.

Ciao
 Joerg