Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 35213: /trunk/docbook/wsdg_src/ /tru

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 16:02:30 -0500
On 12/17/2010 3:30 PM, wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=35213

User: wmeier
Date: 2010/12/17 12:30 PM

Log:
  Integrate README.developer into the WSDG: Step 1: Styleguide;
  Also: add list of README.developer contributors to the WSDG preface.

I've begun the process of integrating README.developer into the WSDG
with the intent of doing away with README.developer (and also maybe eventually integrating and removing the other doc/README's).

I decided to list the README.developer contributors under the preface
as below. If anyone feels I should handle this differently,please let me know.

Bill

"4. About this document

This book was developed by Ulf Lamping.

It is written in DocBook/XML.

Portions of this book were originally contained in the file doc/README.developer whose contributors were listed as:

    James Coe <jammer[AT]cin.net>
    Gilbert Ramirez <gram[AT]alumni.rice.edu>
    Jeff Foster <jfoste[AT]woodward.com>
    Olivier Abad <oabad[AT]cybercable.fr>
    Laurent Deniel <laurent.deniel[AT]free.fr>
    Gerald Combs <gerald[AT]wireshark.org>
    Guy Harris <guy[AT]alum.mit.edu>
    Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping[AT]web.de>
"