Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 35213: /trunk/docbook/wsdg_src/ /tru

From: Dirk Jagdmann <doj@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 00:21:29 -0800
> It seemed like a good idea to me.  I find trying to read
> README.developer rather tedious, altho I do agree that a plain text file
> can be grep'ed and etc.
>
> If there's feeling that README.developer should be left as is, then I
> can certainly revert the changes.

I think having one concise document which shows the way how new development should be made is a good thing. The WSDG from the website looks like generated from docbook. So we could generate a plain text file from that and put it a README.developer into the sources.

---> Dirk Jagdmann ^ doj / cubic
----> http://cubic.org/~doj
-----> http://llg.cubic.org