Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Packet Size limited during capture message

From: Brian Oleksa <oleksab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 21:22:10 -0400
Jakub

Excellent...!!!

That was the problem..!!

I simply commented out the following...(which called gmtime())

proto_tree_add_time_format(helen_tree, hf_helen_txTime, tvb, offset, 8, &t, "Date: %s %2d, %d %02d:%02d:%02d UTC",mon_names[tmp->tm_mon],tmp->tm_mday,
           tmp->tm_year + 1900,tmp->tm_hour,tmp->tm_min,tmp->tm_sec);

And it did NOT crash..!! You mentioned about putting in an if statement to check it
if (abs_time->secs > 2000000000) tmp = NULL;

Where would / could you put this at..?? And what would you do if it was null..??

Thanks,
Brian