Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Should checked api and ran tests be added to the Windows-XP-

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 19:29:03 +0200
Hi,

While we're at it, it would be great if the Linux builder would roll a Debian package and RPM after the build. But it's already very busy doing serious work, fuzztesting it ;)

Thanx,
Jaap

Gerald Combs wrote:
Guy Harris wrote:
It would probably make sense to add the "ran tests" stage to the Win64 buildbot, as (unlike "checked api") it tests the result of the build process; it's run on more than one other buildbot.

The Win32 and Win64 builders are running on the same machine, which runs
32-bit Windows. Unfortunately we can't run any tests (or build the
filter documentation) when we build an x64 executable. I'd like to add
or migrate the Windows builder to a 64-bit system but I don't know when
that will happen.