Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] 8Gig for Win64 WireShark?

From: Brian Daniel <daniel_brian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:10:26 -0400
I want to take max advantage of my quad processor and RAM. Will the Windows-XP-Win64 build of WireShark take advantage of the additional RAM if I upgrade my Windows Vista 64-bit from 4Gig RAM to 8Gig RAM?

I'm going to try my hand at compiling the Win64 WireShark again. Are there any options to set or advice you have which hasn't yet made it into the developer's guide?

Thanks,
Brian