Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Should checked api and ran tests be added to the Windows-XP-Win6

From: Brian Daniel <daniel_brian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 11:55:08 -0400

Looking at http://buildbot.wireshark.org/trunk/waterfall the Windows-XP-x86 automated runs many more steps than the Windows-XP-Win64.

checked api
ran tests
created portableapps package
created u3 package
copied docs
built docs

I noticed this a while back and I waited a while before mentioning it. Comments? I was mainly thinking about the following:
checked api
ran tests

Thanks,
Brian
--
CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVILEGED:  This communication contains information intended only for the use of the individuals to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or exempt from other disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any disclosure, printing, copying, distribution, or use of the content is prohibited.  If you have received this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or by returning it by reply email and then permanently deleting the communication from your system. Thank you.