Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Should checked api and ran tests be added to the Windows-XP-

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 09:49:38 -0700
Guy Harris wrote:
> It would probably make sense to add the "ran tests" stage to the Win64
> buildbot, as (unlike "checked api") it tests the result of the build
> process; it's run on more than one other buildbot.

The Win32 and Win64 builders are running on the same machine, which runs
32-bit Windows. Unfortunately we can't run any tests (or build the
filter documentation) when we build an x64 executable. I'd like to add
or migrate the Windows builder to a 64-bit system but I don't know when
that will happen.