Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] nested dissector

From: "Filippo Margiotta" <filippo.margiotta@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 10:32:09 +0100
Hi Jaap,
your information were very useful form me. Thank you.

I would ask you another question.
I used as your suggestion the function
call_dissector(mikey_handle, sub_tvb, ppinfo, tree)
from the plugin.

How can I understand if the the dissect_mikey is called by the plugin or not.
Depending on that I should do different thinks.

Thanks,
FIlippo