Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] nested dissector

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 22:59:03 +0100
Hi,

You could use find_dissector("mikey") to get a handle on it and call it with a tvb subset containing the payload for mikey.
Many examples like this in the Wireshark dissectors source tree.

Thanx,
Jaap

Filippo Margiotta wrote:
Hi All,
the company I am working has a propietary plugin to dissect a specific protocol (let's call XXX). I should add a dissector for the data_payload field in the XXX to be decoded by the MIKEY dissector.

Somebody could help me on this please?

Thanks,
Filippo