Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Typing in lists

From: "Abhik Sarkar" <sarkar.abhik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 14:12:25 +0400
Hi All,

I wanted to know if anyone else is facing this problem before I open a
bug report...

I am at revision 24663 and I find that unlike earlier, I can't type
complete words to make selections in list. E.g. If I go Edit >
Preferences > Protocols and then click the list and try to type
"http", I can only type "h" , the first item starting with "h" is
selected and the UI then blocks for a while (what appears to be 10s).
This is happening for any lists ('Decode As', for example).

This is a marked deviation from what I am used to.

I am running on Windows XP Pro SP 2.

Thanks!
Abhik.