Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] nested dissector

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 20:35:03 +0100
Hi,

Ehm, I don't follow. Either you call the dissector or you don't. You'll see the mikey dissectors output in the packet detail pane.

Thanx,
Jaap

Filippo Margiotta wrote:
Hi Jaap,
your information were very useful form me. Thank you.

I would ask you another question.
I used as your suggestion the function
call_dissector(mikey_handle, sub_tvb, ppinfo, tree)
from the plugin.

How can I understand if the the dissect_mikey is called by the plugin or not.
Depending on that I should do different thinks.

Thanks,
FIlippo