Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Redissect(retap) packages

From: "Илья Куделин" <iliya.kudelin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 17:24:40 +0400
Hi.
I need force rescan packages in trace. i found some functions cf_redissect_packets() and cf_retap_packets(), but compiler says "unreslved external symbol _cf_redissect_packets". can anybody tell me in which lib present this function.
and another problem. i need to put some button into wireshark,  what do I supposed to do to know handle(GtkWidget) of main window?

--
С уважением,
Илья Куделин mailto: iliya.kudelin@xxxxxxxxx