Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] linking errors win32/vs2005/0.99.2

From: "Martin van den Berg" <martinvdberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:16:44 +0200
Hi there,

This gives me a real headache. Trying to build wireshark 0.99.2 using
vs2005. I would like to stick to this older wireshark version if
possible. Had to put LOCAL_LDFLAGS=/NODEFAULTLIB:libc in config.nmake
to avoid nasty warnings 'bout missing libc.lib.

Compiling the whole lot is no pain, however at link time i receive
tons of errors like;
  error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__fseek
etc... etc...

Anyone has a clue or should I really try a newer version??

Regards,

Martin