Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Is there anybody dissect Abis protocol

From: "Neil Piercy" <Neil.Piercy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 12:09:35 +0100
Hi,

I have written a dissector for our company's version of A-bis, which is heavily standards based but includes a fair number of extensions too.  This is currently a private dissector, but I could probably do a very quick cut-out of the ip.access specific aspects and release the rest if that would help. It is not by any means complete, and has not been brought up to date with some of the latest wireshark "best practices", but it should get you going.

One question: what transport are you thinking of - we have an IP-based version of the signalling rather than E1-based.

Let me know if this would be useful to you.

Regards,
Neil