Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] problem in Wimax R1 interface code

From: Amit Paliwal <Amit.Paliwal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:03:36 +0530

In the code for wimax plug-in for R1 Interface in wimax_utils.c file some tlv's are decoded like wimax_security_capabilities_decoder

and so on, and the same tlv decoders are used in other message decoders. similarly i made one utils.c file for wimax R6

interface so that it can be used across message decoders files, but it is giving problem in linking. Say i have one

function decoder for Message X

wimax_x.c

where i want to call wimax_security_capabilities_decoder, but my wimax_x.c file dont get the call because probably i

need to make its entry in some make files to create the library of utils.c.......so that it can be used in any message decoder.

please help em and let me know how to do it.