Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] build problem with yacc and ascend-grammar.c

From: "Aamer Akhter" <aakhter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 01:50:13 -0400
Looks like the problem was that flex was not installed on the system.
Apparently configure did not catch this. Make seems to be getting past
that part now.

Thanks for the hint!

On 10/19/06, Aamer Akhter <aakhter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> That's an incomplete Flex command line; could you post the Makefile?
> *That's* the problem, and it has nothing to do with the compiler
> warning for ascend-grammar.c.

I've got the makefile, and make log at:

http://www.employees.org/~aamer/wireshark-compile-issue.tar.gz

Thanks for taking a look at this.