Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] build problem with yacc and ascend-grammar.c

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 00:17:22 -0700
Aamer Akhter wrote:
Looks like the problem was that flex was not installed on the system.
Apparently configure did not catch this.

Could you try either hiding or un-installing flex, doing "make distclean" and running the configure script, and making available the output of the configure script and the config.log file, so we can try to figure out why the configure script didn't catch that and fix it if possible?