Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] build problem with yacc and ascend-grammar.c

From: "Aamer Akhter" <aakhter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 01:29:45 -0400
That's an incomplete Flex command line; could you post the Makefile?
*That's* the problem, and it has nothing to do with the compiler
warning for ascend-grammar.c.

I've got the makefile, and make log at:

http://www.employees.org/~aamer/wireshark-compile-issue.tar.gz

Thanks for taking a look at this.

On 10/18/06, Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Oct 18, 2006, at 3:25 PM, Aamer Akhter wrote:

> I guess I'm missing something in understanding because let's say I
> ignore
> the error.

It's just a warning, not an error:

> ascend-grammar.c:665: warning: label 'yyerrlab' defined but not used

and it doesn't cause any failures.

> The Pascend file isn't being created,

No such file is supposed to be created.