Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] malformed packets

From: "brent" <buercky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 10:31:08 -0500

Here is one of the packets  the user had ethereal as the capture I asked
them to get the latest 99.2 from the new site and do the capture to verify
as your request  I attached the text and one packet also if you wanted to
review anyways

Will update you on the outcome of the 99.2 capture

No.     Time        Source                Destination           Protocol
Info                                                            SRC    DEST
      1 0.000000    10.1.1.247            10.1.198.111          UDP
Source port: 5100  Destination port: 5000[Malformed Packet]     5100   5000

Frame 1 (60 bytes on wire, 60 bytes captured)
Ethernet II, Src: Intel_a7:4e:3f (00:0e:0c:a7:4e:3f), Dst: Cisco_5e:97:00
(00:0a:f4:5e:97:00)
Internet Protocol, Src: 10.1.1.247 (10.1.1.247), Dst: 10.1.198.111
(10.1.198.111)
User Datagram Protocol, Src Port: 5100 (5100), Dst Port: 5000 (5000)
Cross Point Frame Injector
[Malformed Packet: CPFI]