Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] help

From: rudolf s <rrs0909@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 22:37:52 -0700 (PDT)

I would like to know how to calculate bandwidth for a transaction in a  client server architecture. I am sure that this has been done before, Can anybody help me on how it can be done.

I have captured the traffic between server and client but am not able to decode how to calculate the bandwidth , Can anyone plz assist

Regards,
Rudolf