Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] About ethereal and RTP analysis, BW very low

From: "Michael Mendoza" <michaelux@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 10:38:30 -0400
Hi, I dont write so much english but i will try...

I use ethereal to captured traffic RTP of VoIP, and when I have a call
and then I go to RTP--> Streams Analysis  i see the table with the
values for every packet, such as max and mean jitter, delta, packet
lost, BW (kbps)  I saw some values of BW very low, for example at the
beginning of the call some packet has BW of  0.58  1.5  2.92 ....then
the rest is in 29 o 30 kbps, I use codec gsm, but I dont understand
why I have values o 0.25  1.5 kbps, that mean that the packet is very
small, but if I look at the packets, those packet have the same size
of the others, 87 bytes on ethernet...

What happens? I dont understand :-S