Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] RTP and jitter

From: "Michael Mendoza" <michaelux@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 10:46:41 -0400
I use ethereal for analysis of VoIP and RTP traffic, but some times I
see than the jitter is too low,about 0.1   0.25 ms, this is  for
almost every packet  but there are some than have 4 ms 16 ms  but only
a few, is it normal¨?  but the delta or delay is very stable almost
all the packets are on 20.17 ms, 20.5 ms, 20.52 ms...But in the other
PC the jitter of almost every packet is around 20 ms but the delta is
not constant, somtimes 20 ms , other 40 ms...

Is normal that?