Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] question about fddi on ethernet inferface

From: "Snyder, William T" <william.t.snyder@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 10:30:01 -0400

Hello,

We have an fddi ring we are trying to analyze.

We have a black box fiber splitter, fiber to ether net converter and a pc with ethereal.

We want to capture the traffic on the FDDI ring.  We know FDDI is different then Ethernet packets.

Is it possible to get ethereal capture for us?

Thanks,

Bill Snyder

757 424 7811 ext 255