Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal hidden

From: Carolina Gómez <cgomez@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 10:22:41 +0200
Hello,

I am working using Ethereal but I don´t want Ethereal is visible. I launch ethereal by command line and I would like to know if there is any command in order to make Ethereal hidden (invisible by user)

Thanks in advance

Carolina Gómez Ramírez
Systems Engineer
cgomez@xxxxxxxx

Ibys Informática y Telecomunicaciones S.A.
Esteban Palacios, 8, Of. 12. || 28043 MADRID [Spain]
Tel | +34 913 885 400   Fax | +34 913 004 282   Web | www.ibys.com
This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by the IBYS Support e-mail security system.
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may also be subject to legal privilege. It is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. If you are not named above as a recipient, you must not read, copy, disclose, forward or otherwise use the information contained in this email. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender (whose contact details are above) immediately by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments without retaining any copies.