Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] 'iris' like reassemble and view functionality?

From: "Van by the River." <van_by_the_river@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 13:55:45 -0400
Hello,

Is there any plans for IRIS type functionality in ethereal in reassembling packets into viewable pages?  Iris does allow you to graphically see all images, words in a cohesive interface and I have yet to find a way to make this so in ethereal.  Is there a third parts addon that can take a capture file and chew it into grapgical session or page viewable displays?

TIA