Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Other Connections found in a trace

From: "Gruchevsky, Steven A" <steven.a.gruchevsky@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 14:16:21 -0400
Title: Other Connections found in a trace

To the collective:

I have Ethereal loaded on several of my servers.  I would expect to see packets only sourced or destined to the server in which I am capturing.  Actually, I am seeing packets for other source destination pairs.  Why would this occur?  My servers are attached to switches.

Thanks
Steve