Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] statistics

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 11:00:25 -0700
ronnie sahlberg wrote:
I think many of them are 32 bit integers.

It would be easy to change if you can point to the specific statistics
that are wrapping and if you are willing to test changes to the code
on real data.

Any reason not to just make all of them 64-bit, now that

	1) we require guint64 support for Ethereal to build

and

	2) we support using PRI[duox]64 macros in format strings?