Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Build Fails on OpenBSD 3.7

From: Chris Benedict <chrisbdaemon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 21:43:17 -0500
Hey, I'm trying to get ethereal up and running on my OpenBSD 3.7 box. I am currently running on a snapshot of -CURRENT from Monday May 2, 2005. Here is some output I collected, let me know if you need anything else. And please put me in CC or something for replies as I am not subscribed to the list.

# uname -a
OpenBSD tirith.localhost 3.7 GENERIC#110 i386

I put up the results from 'make' at http://daemonnews.org/~chrisb/makelog.ethereal

Thanks
-Chris Benedict