Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] RE :decoding GSM MAP

From: "John Vincent" <jpv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 11:11:04 +0200
Hi,

I've been using windows XP SP2. Ethereal version 10.7 seemed to work fine. Version 10.10 crashed while trying
to display some MAP traces I have, while version 10.11 doesn't crash, but it doesn't display the text of the
SMS message correctly. I've already sent a trace to the list, but I'll attach it again to this email for you.

The only unusual thing about the message is that one of the addresses is type 5 (alphanumeric) which is not
decoded, but this should not effect the decoding of the rest of the message.

Thanks,

/John.

Message: 5