Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Delta times displayed by versions 10.9 and 10.10

From: "Holt, Garry R" <Garry.Holt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 16:52:43 +1000
Title: Delta times displayed by versions 10.9 and 10.10

Hi,

There appears to be a problem with the times displayed using v10.9 and 10.10. For example a trace taken with Sniffer Pro v 4.3 was displayed using Ethereal v10.10 and showed a total trace time of 55 seconds. The same trace using Etheral 10.8 showed a total trace time of 198 seconds (this agreed with the same trace using snifferpro 4.3).

Thanks, Garry