Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Question on Ethereal TCP Stream Analysis

From: savitha narayan <savi_narayan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 20:38:17 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

      I am using ethereal on Linux. I am trying to
obtain the TCP throughput graph for a capture on the
wireless interface. I get the error "Selected packet
is not a TCP segment" when I click on any TCP packet
in the summary window. Is there any alternative way to
get the TCP throughput graph through ethereal?Can
anybody help me out with the solution for this?

Savvy