Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Building Custom Filter Strings

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 23:59:43 -0700
Michael Palmieri wrote:

would u happen to know if their is a way to search for multiple protocols using etheral.

Yes.

I like to beable to search for the following protocols in one search string

nbns or nbp or nbss or ncp or ndmp or ncps or netbios

Then do so by using the search string

    nbns or nbp or nbss or ncp or ndmp or ndps or netbios

(or whatever you meant instead of "ncps"; there's no protocol in standard Ethereal with the filter name "ncps", but there is one with the name "ndps").