Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Merging 700 capture files

From: "Brian Alley" <balley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 16:12:41 -0400

Hi,

I have approximately 700 5MB files of captures that I would like to merge into one for analysis.  Doing this via the Windows interface is slow and tedious. I’ve tried using Mergecap, however I cannot figure out how to get it to merge numerous files into one in a single operation.  Any suggestions?

Regards,

Brian

balley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx