Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] H.225 and H.245 versions in Etheral?

From: "Ante Ugrina (ST/ETK)" <ante.ugrina@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 15:11:56 +0200
Hi Martin,

I found some fault in ethereal.
We are sending H.225 Setup message from TTCNv3 and ethereal can not decode received message:

H.225.0 CS
    H323_UserInformation
        H323_UU_PDU
            h323_message_body
                h323_message_body: .... .000 : setup (0)
                    SetupUUIE
                        :
				:
				:
                        fastStart
                            Item 0
                                fastStart item length: 39
                                OpenLogicalChannel
                                    LogicalChannelNumber: 1
                                    forwardLogicalChannelParameters
                                        DataType
							:
							:
							:
                                        multiplexParameters
                                            Choice -----------------------> here is the fault
                                        something unknown here

It seems that ethereal has general problem with decoding fastStart element in different H.225 messages
(like Setup, Alerting....).

Best regards
Ante Ugrina