Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Turning off DNS lookup ?

Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 11:33:49 +0200
Hi,

I am using Ethereal version: Version 0.10.5a on Windows XP.

I would like to turn off DNS lookup because it clutters the log with UDP and
DNS messages etc.

I tried turning off these options:

Enable mac name resolution

Enable network name resolution

Enable transport name resolution

But even when these are off... ethereal still does DNS lookup ?!

Is this supposed to work like this or is it a bug ?

And how can I turn off dns lookup ? :)

P.S.: I am not on the ethereal mailing list so please CC any reply to
skybuck@xxxxxxx ;)

Bye,
  Skybuck.