Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] WinPcap_3_1_beta_3 and Ethereal 0.10.6 works on Win XP Pro

From: Scott Fringer <fringsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 08:11:01 -0400 (EDT)
I, too, can comment on success using Ethereal 0.10.6 with WinPcap 3.0 on WinXP Pro SP2 with no issues. Captures occur fine using the built-in 10/100 Mbps Ethernet adapter in my Dell Inspiron 8000 laptop.

Scott

Scott Fringer                              Shands Healthcare @ U.F.
Technical Analyst II                       Gainesville, FL