Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] (no subject)

From: RICHARD KELYANE <kelyaner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 15:55:00 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Sir,

I tried several times to install Ethereal on my machine at home, but it failed. Whenever I try to run the program, I got the following error message:

   "This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down."

I have windows 98 second edition on my Pentium II machine and tried to install the following versions:

winPcap_3_1_beta_3.exe
winPcap_3_01_a.exe
winPcap_3_0.exe
ethereal-setup-0.10.6.exe
wpcapsrc_3_1_beta_3.zip
wpcapsrc_3_1_a.zip
wpcapsrc_3_0.zip
wpdpak_3_1_beta_3.zip
wpdpak_3_1_a.zip
wpdpak_3_0.zip

I will appreciate all your comments in this regard.

Best regards,

Richard Kelyaneh

Do you Yahoo!?