Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] WinPcap_3_1_beta_3 and Ethereal 0.10.6 works on Win XP Pro

From: "Stephen Kovacsiss" <stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 06:56:53 -0400
I'm using 3.0 with Sp2 and no problems.  Ethereal 0.10.6 though gives errors if a screen saver comes on while it is running.  I
have also posted a message about Ethereal taking about 5 seconds or more to open the dialog box when an Open folder
command is selected.  This did not happen on 0.10.4 on either WinXP or Win2K.  Nobody else seems to have seen this.