Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] RE: about aodv and udp?

From: Richard Urwin <RUrwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:33:11 +0100

It's probably the best that you're going to get in the short term.
The problem is that there is no history saved when a disector registers
with a port. So just disabling it does not re-register the disector that
had its registration overwritten.

--
Richard Urwin, Software Design Engineer
Schenck Test Automation