Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Writing Capture/Display filters

From: "Ronald Nutter" <rnutter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 11:42:10 -0400
I have been trying to find information on writing filters, both capture and display which look for a specific fingerprint or hex information out of the packet.  Can someone show me how to get this done ?

Also, can you point me to a reference that shows me the language supported by the ethereal filters.  I have the ethereal user docs but didnt see much in there.

Ron