Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] RE: about aodv and udp?

From: "Johnny Choque" <jchoque@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:52:17 +0200
Hi Guy,

I understand your answer but I do not understand why after disable AODV6
disecctor the AODV
dissector does not work and therefore the AODV packets are showed as UDP
packet.
I have tried to fix this problem making hacking in the packet-aodv6.c. I
have changed the
value of UDP_PORT_AODV6 and then I have recompiled. After that AODV
dissector works.
Is that a right solution?

Johnny