Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] filter on COPS protocol

From: "Nancy Miaw" <nmiaw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 12:37:14 -0500
Dear Sir:

	I worked with Cisco Systems on Packetcable project, I have downloaded
Ethereal in our lab and tried to use it as a COPS analyzer.  However, I have
problem to use filter to set COPS protocol.  I can use scr and dst ip
address to get TCP packets but not COPS.  Can any one show me how to filter
COPS messages?  Thanks in advance.

Nancy Miaw
Cisco Systems, Inc.
BTS10200