Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] support ATM interfaces...

Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 15:54:14 +0200
I hope this question hasn't been asked too often yet, i tried to check to
archives to be sure.
I was wondering : in the FAQ they mention that ATM interfaces (or at least
ATM connections) can be read live, but only if the OS supports it.
Can somebody help me with which OSs support this?
I would like to read traffic on an ATM card using either a Linux (Red Hat)
or Windows PC.

thanks,

Peter