Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] TANGO: A new plugin base on giop

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 11:49:16 -0700
Paolo Frigo wrote:

I wrote a new plugin based on GIOP to recognize Tango packets.

Where can we find the IDL file or files used to generate the plugin? We've changed the ethereal_gen.py script used by idl2eth, and would like to regenerate the plugin; we're now keeping in the SVN repository the IDL files for the protocols for which we have GIOP dissectors.