Ethereal-dev: SV: [Ethereal-dev] TANGO: A new plugin base on giop

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 08:48:40 +0200
Checked in.
Brg
Anders
Hi,
I wrote a new plugin based on GIOP to recognize Tango packets. TANGO is
an object oriented distributed control system based on CORBA. Tango is
being actively developed as a collaborative effort among the ESRF, Soleil,
Elettra and ALBA synchrotron facilities. TANGO is an open source
project hosted by SourceForge. Hence, it would be nice if the plugin
will join the official release.

Best Regards

Paolo Frigo