Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Getting Started with Ethereal/SSLDump

From: Chris Lydick <lydick@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 16:40:32 -0500
Hello Ethereal Development Team.

I am a student intern working for the summer at Sandia National
Laboratories on a project to integrate SSLDump within Ethereal as a new
protocol disector for SSL traffic.

I am running Fedora Core 3 on my machine here on the labs, and was
wondering what development environment would be best suited for this
project. KDevelop, Anjuta, and DDD have all come up as possibilities,
but I thought I would inquire before continuing.

Also, I was wondering if there was a separate development tar.gz file
available for use within one of these development environments (other
than the source tar.gz). Thanks in advance, and I look forward to
hearing from you.

Chris Lydick