Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] docbook/catalog.xml for Debian

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 00:07:47 +0200
On Mon, Jun 13, 2005 at 08:02:23PM +0200, Jaap Keuter wrote:
> Ehm, I've got only very little knowledge of SGML publication systems, so
> I'm not in the possition to advice on this. One observation though, I've
> currently 12 catalog.xml files in my filesystem, related to various
> packages. So I don't think there's a central catalog. Maybe an additional
> paragraph in the README.txt regarding this issue is in order?

One suse 9.3 there is a /etc/xml/catalog (no .xml - sorry for the wrong
information). This file sets various paths to many of the components or
includes files doing so. Just have a look. I'm no expert on the xml-tools
myself, but I spent quite some time to get things working on Suse after
Ulf's initial release of the docbook stuff.

  Ciao
           Joerg